Welcome to The Gathering!
This is an invitation for you to come home to the one place where you truly belong: YOURSELF.
Step through the front door – and make yourself comfortable. For the next 8 weeks, we will explore each ‘room’ together through rituals that can help nourish your soul so you can fully embrace and celebrate all the precious pieces that make you, YOU.
What You will recieve:
- 8 group live sessions with your Love & Light heartworkers on Zoom
- Weekly journal prompts based on our theme for the week to be shared in our private Whatsapp group
- Access to private playlists to complement your soul-care rituals
- FREE Love & Light journal to record your experience and Roller Blend (for Philippine residents only)
Who should come to The Gathering:
- Light-seekers who are looking for a safe space to connect with themselves and others in a deeper way
- Those who are looking for a community where they can discover intentional soul-care
- Those who want to infuse more wonder into their everyday life through artistic and literary inspirations
- You will be part of a divinely guided grouping with 6 to 8 light-seekers who will be your mini circle for the duration of the program
- Sessions will be held once a week on Zoom (Wednesdays at 8pm PHT)
- We highly encourage you to attend all 8 sessions so you can get the most out of your experience because the sessions will not be recorded
Sign up now! Next batch starts on September 8 (Wednesday at 8pm PHT)!
REGULAR RATE: Php30,000 ($600)
SPECIAL RATE: Php15,000 ($300)
3-month option: Php5,500 ($110)/ month
About your facilitators:
Pinky Luna-Dy is a mom of 3, community builder, natural healing advocate and Senior Assistant Vice-President for a non-life insurance company. She has a desire to help people discover what truly matters to them so they can live an inspired and fulfilling life – and empower them to have the courage to look deeply into themselves so they can reach their highest potential.
Kath Elefante is a soulful storyteller, yogi, reiki and Seraphim Blueprint practitioner. Her works have appeared on ClickTheCity, Manila Bulletin, and Panorama and she also served as deputy editor of Going Places, Manila Bulletin’s travel magazine. In 2018, she established Dash Media, a boutique content marketing agency, and shifted her focus to creating content for local brands and soulpreneurs who want to tell their stories to create positive impact in their communities.
Joan Gallares is a writer, aspiring Legacy Writing coach and homeschooling mom. She spent 20 years putting up and managing the creative and content development group of a leading broadcast network’s media startup before heading the creative marketing unit. In 2020, she embarked on a major life and career shift to become an entrepreneur. She has been exploring the fields of human potential and spirituality since her days as a college student in Ateneo and considers writing as her spiritual practice together with meditation and chanting.
Jo Uygongco is a visual artist who delights in creating dreamy paintings rendered in acrylic and watercolor using a marbling technique. She is the founder and director of Quattro Uno Art Innovate Creatives, a non-profit organization that serves as a venue for artists to help other artists through curated exhibitions, gallery openings, fund-raising activities, workshops and talks. She believes that everyone is an artist and loves sharing the magic of art with others.
Charity Marohombsar is a certified life and cancer coach, life doula and global business leader. She is the president of her own coaching organization that focuses on developing managers into leaders and also co-founded several cancer support groups whose objective is to support cancer patients and their love givers. Charity seeks to be a co-explorer of individuals and leaders, which involves co-creating safe spaces where they can truly flourish and become the best version of themselves. She is also a believer in the power of choice and seeks to empower more people with this mindset.
Rachel Jamiro is a global business leader, energy practitioner and Advanced Sound Therapist who has attained an Advanced Sound Therapy Diploma Award in all aspects of traditional and modern sound therapy techniques from Voice to Himalayan Singing Bowls, Crystal Bowls, Tuning Forks, Shamanic Drumming and Gong Mastery. She is a mindful living advocate and has studied numerous healing modalities such as reiki, quantum alchemy crystal bowl sound healing, vibrational raindrop technique, color lights therapy, vibrational auricular technique, angelic healing, and crystal light mapping.