A free program to help you
start your self-discovery journey
Allow me to help you deepen your mindfulness practice with easy-to-follow guided meditations that can help boost your positivity, heal your energy and create space for more love and light in your life!
Each meditation will come with prompts for reflection PLUS a few surprises!
The breath is a gift you give to yourself.
Did you know that we take about 1,000 breaths each hour?
This number emphasizes how important breathing is to every second of our lives. Apart from providing us with oxygen, breathing is also a powerful tool for healing and self-soothing. The best part is, it’s always accessible to us!
Every time we inhale, it creates space for calmness, and every time we exhale, it helps release tension and accumulated stress. It’s a simple way of enhancing our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. The key to harnessing its power is by infusing awareness into our breathing habits – and a good starting point would be meditation.
Through this free program, you will be able to:
- Have a clearer mind and better sleep immediately after doing the first guided meditation
- Release worries and fears through conscious breathing, grounding and simple cleansing practices that you can easily repeat even after the program
- Learn how to program your entire body to be healthier and stronger with a series of powerful mantras
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones, especially those who are far away and need emotional support, by channeling and learning how to send love and light
- Start or strengthen your gratitude practice, which can uplift your emotions and help you see and appreciate everyday miracles
“I’m just on Day 2 and I got the best sleep of my life this COVID season. Thanks, Kimi. You are a gift. Sharing this to my over-thinker friends.”
“I was able to send light and love to a far away loved one and I felt the connection instantly. I also received a message from that person the morning after my meditation.”
– Olive M.
“I like all of the meditations because I have different kinds of experiences while doing them. Sort of different energy levels for each meditation episode.”
– Marge T.
“I like the meditation program and I am very satisfied. I feel blessed every time I do them.”
– Clarissa L.
– Ruby C.
– Sheryl C.
– Chai A.
– Marlowe P.